网上有关“英语句子翻译成中文”话题很是火热,小编也是针对英语句子翻译成中文寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
My job is training new workers. 我任务是训练新的工人
Can you get the car going? 你能发动汽车吗?
I’ve tried every way to comfort the crying girl. 我试过了所有方法去安慰那哭泣的女孩
Be quiet! He hasn’t finished speaking. 安静! 他并没有说完
Our teacher encourages us to speak English whenever there’s a chance. 我们的老师鼓励我们只要一有机会就说英文
Making history in my family is yet another important thing I hope to gain from my college education.成为我家的历史的一部分是我读大学的另一个重要原因
He said nothing, but just went on working.他没说什么,只是接着工作
They stopped taking pictures. 他们停止了拍照
Love is like a beautiful photograph you store in an album.爱就像一张美丽的照片,存放在你的相簿中
Light travels fast than sound. 光比声音快的多
The newspaper was ordered to pay damages to the film star for printing an untrue story about her.报纸因为印制明星不实的故事而被勒令支付赔偿
A man’s character can be measured by the types of men with whom he associate.一个人的性格,可以用与他联系的男人的类型来衡量
If you are a small firm and you are confident you know the risk assessment, you can do it yourself. 如果你有一个小公司,你有信心知道风险评估,你就应该自己做
Finally she straightened up with a satisfied air and entered the store. 最终她满意的进入了商店
You could go to great lengths to create stories and excuses. .你可以用很大力气来编造故事和借口
If she were to try harder, she would pass the examination. .如果她更加努力,她会通过考试
If the doctor had been called earlier, she would still be alive today.如果的医生能早到一会,她就不会去世了
Because of the heavy snow, the passengers had to wait at the airport until midnight when the snow stopped.因为下大雪,乘客已等候在机场,直到午夜十二时停止下雪
Mary felt like learning Japanese and hoped she could learn it quickly, but soon found it was too difficult for her to learn in a short period of time. Mary喜欢学习日文,希望她能迅速学会,但很快就发现让她在很短的时间学会太困难了
Similar-sounding English words often result in misunderstandings among English-speaking people. 读音相似的英文单词,往往造成误解,尤其是英语为母语的人士
The sun gives us heat and light.太阳给人光和热
What’s the point of leaving today’s work for tomorrow?为什么要把今天的工作放到明天做?
I’m so glad to hear your encouraging words. 听到你鼓励的话我非常高兴
We invited Miss Smith to attend our party.我们邀请史密斯**参加我们的派对
As is well known to all, body exercises are good for our health.众所周知,健身运动对我们的身体健康有益
I don’t think it’s because they don’t know how to deal with it.我不认为那是因为他们不知道如何处理这件事情.
Nowadays, more and more people prefer to use on-line communication. 如今,越来越多的人喜欢使用联机沟通
Why do you suppose you like animals so much?你为什么这么喜欢动物?
It was a moment that I will never forget. 这一刻,我永远不会忘记
To understand your grandfather’s soul, read his loving letters to me. 了解你祖父的灵魂,读他的写给我的信
1,However, three days later a letter arrived, asking me to go for an interview.然而,三天后我收到一邀请我去面试封信
2,The walls were dirty with ink marks.四壁都沾满了墨水的污迹
3,She's the one who really runs this school.她才是真正经营这所学校的人
4,What would my salary be?我的薪水会是多少?
5,I should have to teach all subjects except art.我需要教授除艺术之外的所有课程
6,It was clearly the headmaster himself that opened the door.
很显然,是校长他自己打开的这扇门
7,I attended a lot of different kinds of classes in college.
大学期间,我参加了很多不同种类的课程
8,Hundreds of students send me email each year asking for advice about education.
每年数以百计的学生发电子邮件给我询问有关教育的问题
9,They want to know what to study.
他们想知道如何学习
10,College isn't the only place where information exists.
大学不是唯一一处信息所在地
11,college offers you the best chance to learn broadly.
大学为你提供最广泛的学习机会
12,My basic advice is simple and heartfelt.
我的建议是简单而发自内心的
13,If you want something, work for it!
如果你想做什么那就去做!
14,His life would never be the same again.
他的生活不再像从前一样
15,Only this time he knew he wasn't dreaming.
不过这一次他知道了他不是在做梦
16,He began a very careful training program.
他开始了非常仔细认真的培训计划
17,He felt his heart pounding.
他觉得他的心在怦怦直跳
18,He had never experienced these feelings.
他从未经历过此种感觉
19,That was the smartest thing I ever did.
那是我做过的最聪明的一件事情
20,Names become attached to specific images.
名字已经成为一种特定的图像
21,If your name no longer seems to fit you, don't despair.
如果你的名字看上去不再适合你,不要绝望!
22,Your parents probably meant your name to last a lifetime.
你的父母可能想让你的名字用一辈子
23,My name has always made me think I should be a cook.
我的名字总是让我觉得我应该是一名厨师
24,American men thought Susan to be the most attractive female name.
美国人认为苏珊是最具吸引力的女性化的名字。
25,At the same time, he was in love with a woman whom he had met in Canada.
此时,他已经爱上了一个他在加拿大认识的女人
26,It is said that he had used his wife's arm as the model.
据说他曾把他妻子的手臂作为模型
27,He instantly rose to fame in 1930 with his painting.
1930年因为他的油画,他迅速走红
28,The painting shows a man and a woman standing in front of a farmhouse.
油画展示了一个男人和一个女人在农舍前站着
29,"US" was short for "Uncle Sam".
"US"是”Uncle Sam"的缩写
30,He liked to paint faces he knew well. 他喜欢画他比较熟悉的面孔
关于“英语句子翻译成中文”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
本文来自作者[猫巷少女紫琼]投稿,不代表超站号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://aczc88.com/tt/202502-3468.html
评论列表(4条)
我是超站号的签约作者“猫巷少女紫琼”!
希望本篇文章《英语句子翻译成中文》能对你有所帮助!
本站[超站号]内容主要涵盖:国足,欧洲杯,世界杯,篮球,欧冠,亚冠,英超,足球,综合体育
本文概览:网上有关“英语句子翻译成中文”话题很是火热,小编也是针对英语句子翻译成中文寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。My job...